Thursday, October 29, 2009

Some will die in hot pursuit while sifting through my ashes

I've only gotten to see her (until recently) once every two years, and suddenly, since this past Friday, I have been seeing her every day (today being the exception). We've been playing catch up on the ten years we weren't able to even see each other for more than a few hours.
We grew up away from each other, sending letters and having three hour telephone calls, sometimes nothing for a few years.

Somehow we're now collaborating on a comic that she's written, and has been writing for the past year and I've been doing character sketches, working out the kinks together.

I've been enjoying the last few days of this indian summer smoking cigarettes in a cemetery with a girl I have fucking adored for the better part of my life.

The flip-side of these past few days has made me miss everyone else I've lost touch with/no longer speak with. To the point to where I woke up out of a dead sleep around 3:30AM this morning and couldn't get back to sleep.

And now for something completely different:
  • Who the FUCK posts an online quiz to be completed by the morning AFTER Halloween weekend? Really?
Happy All-Hallows' Eve / All Saints / Day of the Dead,
c.i.

No comments: