Tuesday, April 13, 2010

In my darkest days


Maelie Jade is my little awesome raincloud. Author's Note: Both Maelie Jade and I are
  1. Pescatarians (vegetarians that can't give up sushi) and
  2. Darkly bubbly cynics.
----------
Mae: This grosses me out. It would ruin my faith in humanity - if I had any
http://manbque.com/club/rules.php
1:10 PM
Yours Truly: ... oh balls.
(facepalm)
Mae: when I first saw the word "manbque" I assumed it was a gay strip joint
Y.T.: you should email them that.
Mae: hahaha
[enter the wonder and awesome that is Mike Segawa's Mario Beefcake]
Y.T.: LOL That's amazing.

Alas, I am sick, and away I go to cough on customers.
Flee before me in terror, mere mortals, I am diseased!
xox
caitlandia

1 comment:

DJ PLaYuHh said...

YOU'RE SOOOOO WEIRD.

But iss all good! What's good?!

--Gunjan